- Studio Inspiratie is a dance studio for modern dance, Pilates, Yoga, dance therapy and coaching led by Annemieke Wauters.
- Studio Inspiratie will provide information about lessons and activities, schedules, fees, and procedures through the website, the bulletin board in the dressing room, and digital newsletters.
- (Parents and caregivers of) students and participants have a responsibility to take note of the information provided.
- Please inform Studio Inspiratie of any changes in your contact information in a timely manner.
- The season runs from September through June and takes regional (Haaglanden) school holidays into account. An overview of holidays and days off can be found on the website.
- If you are unable to attend class, send a notification before the start of the lesson per text or email (0610899902 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
- In case of absence of the student/participant, the lesson will become void. A missed lesson can be made up by participating in another class after consulting the teacher and only if the level/schedule will allow for it. A missed lesson will not be restituted.
- In case of absence of the teacher, we will try to find a substitute. If this is not possible, the lesson will become void and (parents/caregivers of) students/participants will be notified. A missed lesson can be made up by participating in another class after consulting the teacher and only if the level/schedule will allow for it. A missed lesson will not be restituted.
- In case of absence for individual lessons or sessions, notification should be given 24 hours in advance. Without a timely notification, 50% of the fee will be charged.
- Times and locations will be published before the start of the season. Studio Inspiratie reserves the right to change the schedule and the location during the season under extraordinary circumstances.
- Parents are required to wait outside or in the dressing room.
- Clothing regulations are in place for the lessons, more information can be found on the website.
- Intro lessons are meant to be a try-out and are therefore not binding.
- Registration form needs to be completed and returned to teacher before attending intro lessons.
- Only weekly scheduled lessons have a try-out option. Coaching and courses don’t have this option.
- Adults may partake in 2 consecutive intro lessons, children <18 may partake in 3 consecutive intro lessons. Intro lessons cost €12,- payable in cash before the first intro lesson.
- Once it is decided to continue classes after the try-out, the registration becomes final and the authorization form needs to be completed and returned to the teacher.
Registration and Cancellation
- Studio Inspiratie reserves the right to refuse a student or participant.
- Registration is final upon submission of both the signed registration form and the signed authorization form for the automatic payment of the tuition fee.
- The registration fee is €15,00. This fee does not apply to course participants and to single lessons.
- Registration continues from season to season until notice is given.
- The notice period is one month, also for cancellations during summer vacation.
- A tuition surplus will be restituted when registration is cancelled.
- Cancellation is required in writing (per email) with one month’s notice. Receipt of cancellation and the cancellation date will be confirmed by Studio Inspiratie.
- Together with the cancellation of registration and as soon as all payments due have been received by Studio Inspiratie, the authorization for automatic payments will be annulled.
Tuition and Other Costs
- Tuition is owed for the period after the final registration until the cancellation date.
- The fees will be published before the start of the season. Studio Inspiratie reserves the right to change the fees during the season under extraordinary circumstances.
- The tuition fee is calculated from the date of the first official lesson after the intro lessons.
- The tuition fee is paid in 2 terms, once at the start of the season and once in the middle of the season.
- The authorization form is part of the registration procedure and guarantees automatic payment of fees.
- Students with the Haagse Ooievaarspas may opt to use this arrangement and can submit an application for funding with Stichting Leergeld with regard to the mandatory clothing.
- Students pay a performance fee for costumes and props for shows and presentations.
- For courses, individual lessons, coaching and strippenkaartenpayment needs to be arranged beforehand and on one’s own initiative, by bank transfer, in cash or per invoice.
- In case of failed payments, Studio Inspiratie will send you a request to manually transfer the tuition fee. Access to class may be denied in case of late payments while the payment remains due.
- Studio Inspiratie can’t be held accountable for injuries, accidents or any side-effects while participating in the lessons or while being in the dance studio. Don’t leave your valuables in the dressing room but take them with you in the class room, Studio Inspiratie is not liable for theft or loss of your belongings. Participation in Studio Inspiratie activities is voluntary and for one’s own risk and responsibility.
- Studio Inspiratie tries to organize a kijkles(observation lesson) twice per season for parents/caregivers, once before the winter break and once before summer vacation.
- Studio Inspiratie tries to organize a theater performance/student presentation at least once every other year for all dance students.
Promotion and PR
- Photos and videos of performances, lessons and other activities of Studio Inspiratie may be used for the promotion of the studio (website, print, ads, social media). Objection to the use of your (child’s) images should be communicated explicitly through email.
- Studio Inspiratie reserves the right to invite students/participants to engage in fundraising activities for the studio (selling lottery tickets for de Grote Clubactie, selling tickets for the show, etc.).
For Companies and Schools: Payment and Cancellation
- Studio Inspiratie offers tailormade training packages for companies and schools.
- The price for these design packages is agreed upon in a signed quotation.
- Payment of design packages is required in two terms. The first term (30% down payment of the total) will be invoiced after signing the quotation. The second term (the remaining 70%) will be invoiced upon completion and delivery of the design package.
- Terms of payment is within 14 days.
- In case of cancellation, the following terms of payments apply:
- Cancellation > 2 weeks before start date The down payment of 30% will be charged.
- Cancellation < 2 weeks before start date Besides the down payment all costs made for location and preparation will be charged.
- Cancellation < 1 week before start date 100% of quoted amount will be charged.
Download the Terms and Conditions
Read here our privacy statement.